Beatsmurfy (Big Bass Mix) RS Beatsmurfy (Big Bass Mix) RS

Took a while to pick up

But once the zipper-synth came in you sold me

Ragestorm responds:

hey thanks for the review, check out the other version if you like, its a tad different.

prepare to launch in 3 prepare to launch in 3

Probably better than the third song I ever made

You have a few really good ideas. The pecky synth thing and the subsequent bass line would go great together if they were in the same key.

After that though it's completely stagnant. There are 4 fundamentals of music generally. pitch, rhythm, dynamics, and timbre (tone). With a style like this, rhythm is very important so play with pitch and timbre. Find a cool chord progression, add an interesting melody. Unless you're going for the avant-garde make sure they all work together. If not, transpose to the right key, or find a friend that can. Adding filters, using layers of different synths can make a piece so much more interesting and give it so much depth. Experiment with different sounds. One of the pluses of electornic music is that we can literally create ANY timbre imaginable.

so yeah. there's my little spiel. hope it helps.

xkyorejectx responds:

i just started the other day thanks for the advice even though im not entirely sure what you said i look in to it, thanks

All there is to know about sex All there is to know about sex

very nice

Well made, relaxing, and cool but does need some diversity to keep the audience sucked in.