Beatsmurfy (Big Bass Mix) RS Beatsmurfy (Big Bass Mix) RS

Took a while to pick up

But once the zipper-synth came in you sold me

Ragestorm responds:

hey thanks for the review, check out the other version if you like, its a tad different.

prepare to launch in 3 prepare to launch in 3

Probably better than the third song I ever made

You have a few really good ideas. The pecky synth thing and the subsequent bass line would go great together if they were in the same key.

After that though it's completely stagnant. There are 4 fundamentals of music generally. pitch, rhythm, dynamics, and timbre (tone). With a style like this, rhythm is very important so play with pitch and timbre. Find a cool chord progression, add an interesting melody. Unless you're going for the avant-garde make sure they all work together. If not, transpose to the right key, or find a friend that can. Adding filters, using layers of different synths can make a piece so much more interesting and give it so much depth. Experiment with different sounds. One of the pluses of electornic music is that we can literally create ANY timbre imaginable.

so yeah. there's my little spiel. hope it helps.

xkyorejectx responds:

i just started the other day thanks for the advice even though im not entirely sure what you said i look in to it, thanks

All there is to know about sex All there is to know about sex

very nice

Well made, relaxing, and cool but does need some diversity to keep the audience sucked in.

Some Fuck You Shit Some Fuck You Shit

Atmosphere?

You sound so much like Atmosphere. wow, I really liked it. Could definitely make it in the underground world. A natural ability for word play. keep it up.

RayRayBeats responds:

lolz, atmosphere.

twinty twinty

fresh

Reminiscent of Man Man or Modest Mouse. Just thought it was wildly creative and fun. Some will criticize intonation issues. I personally think they add character.

Cheers,
Surdu

/Arabian Nights\ /Arabian Nights\

Very cool

But I want a heavier kick. The current one is a bit distracting and isn't as hiphoppy as it should be.

otherwise, i enjoyed it

cheers,
surdu

Insane(ViralofAME) Insane(ViralofAME)

finally, some real hiphop

Loved the beat and good internal rhyme. Like you said, could use some better quality but if you cleaned this up it would be great. Also, i would like to hear a chorus or something!

{Hatt}Heavycock {Hatt}Heavycock

I dont have to imagine

Anyways, in regards to the song. I enjoyed it a good deal. My only real complaint is that it lacks clarity at times. There are a lot of lows and they can mush together. mastering it would help

3/4 Disco 3/4 Disco

Really enjoyed it!

very catchy and fresh. My only suggestion is to turn up the bass part or turn down melody. keep it up

CB7 responds:

Will do. ;) Thanks for the comment!

Sarias Song Breakbeat Mix Sarias Song Breakbeat Mix

Agree with mr. whiteslash

Very refreshing compared to a lot of the stuff i've been seeing on newgrounds, but do quiet the drum ever so slightly. It's also great to find someone else who takes great care in panning things. It really adds great interest to the music.

kevindurante responds:

Thank you, I'll definitely lower the drums next time.